1)I am helping mom with my grandparents and going to school full time - so no time to date (2002-2006)
2) I am working full time now and going to school part time - so no time to date (2006-2010)
3) I am working full time and mom and I are trying to get the jewelry business off the ground - so no time to date (2010 to present)
4) I look like a beached whale and I don't want to freak a guy out - so no way do I want to date (present)
5) I have never gone a date with a civilian guy (won't count the one date I went on with a civilian guy in 1994 because that was a disaster) so what in the world do you talk about with a civilian guy - so don't date
5) Internet dating freaks me out because what if you are stuck with a stalker/killer - if you didn't know I am one paranoid person
See, I am a freak, but I am a lovable freak as my friend Lisa tells me.
Okay, if you lasted this long, I did promise you some eye candy to make up for the maudlin post of Beth. The eye candy I am sharing today is another necklace mom and I made last weekend and some of our birthday gifts and images of what I worked on today.
|Barefoot Thru the Scottish Thistle|
BeeTree by m.e.
My Aunt Vickie bought a gift certificate to BeeTree by m.e. for mom and these are the pendants that mom bought:
Juls but my beads have not arrived yet. Juls and I had a lot of issues with my gift certificate. Juls has a nice blog post about some of the issues we had and if you would like to read about it head over to here. Needless to say it was one big fiasco after another and none of it was Juls fault. I do have to say Paypal is not on either of our favorite list right now. At one point "The Bitch" came out and snarled at the poor representative at Paypal (usually I am very nice to representatives on the phone, but I was on my last nerve and "The Bitch" snapped) and I had to have mom call them to try and fix the issue. Needless to say it was finally all fixed on the 20th of March and we are all now happy.
Mom did buy me some pieces from Cindy Gimbrone. Love the pieces and I have ideas and I can't wait to put the ideas into action.
Well if you stuck it out - hurray! I am feeling a lot better now and I hope to have more lampwork beads done this week - after we order more oxygen. I also need to start sawing pieces out if mom is not going to be able to do it. Need to get into production mode because we have a show in a little over a month. Need to get cracking. Thanks again for being here for us - both mom and I appreciate it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will try to be in a better mood in the following posts!