Monday, July 27, 2009

Turkey Run

It has been awhile since I have blogged, over two and half months. It seems like the summer has just flown by and mom and I have done a lot, but it seems like there is nothing to show for it.

In May mom and I went to Turkey Run State Park to take photographs. It was an awesome day because mom and I had fun taking photographs and playing in the mud and water. Mom and I left early in the morning so we could get to the park when it first opened. Both of us don't care to be around a lot of people and we wanted enough time to get through the trails without tons of people mucking up shots.

It had been raining a lot this past month so there was a lot of running water and spots that was pretty muddy. We had fun trying to figure out ways to get through the trails without having to backtrack.

Below I have provided some photos that we took and if you could not tell, I like water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...