Saturday, January 19, 2019

Classic Car Metal Prints and Prepping for the Art Elements Challenge

Classic Car - Metal Prints

Classic Car - Metal Prints

Classic Car - Metal Prints
The metal prints mom and I ordered of the photos we have taken of classic cars arrived this week. I now need to take the metal prints out of the plastic and put our label on the back and take photos of all of them and get them posted to Etsy.

Mom and I are really happy with the way these pictures turned out. They are some photos we took at the Danville, IL art show/car show and the Whyte Horse Winery car show.

I told mom this year we need to get to a couple more car shows and take photos - I am really happy with how these turned out.


I have signed mom and I up for the January Art Elements theme challenge - Moon. The above is an image we found and mom made a pattern out of it.



I even did a couple of sketches - not sure if I will get them done for the challenge - but I am proud of myself for actually sketching something out (I usually make mom draw everything).


I did torch and make three different types of beads to go with the pieces. I am not sure if we will use all of the pieces or not. It will be a surprise for you and us.



Here is mom filing one of the pendants.

So - I will leave it here. And I can't wait to share the finished pieces on January 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...