Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bead Soup Partner - Jill MacKay

What we sent Jill
Our partner for the 7th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party is Jill MacKay.  Last weekend Jill had a prior commitment and couldn't post but she has posted now.

Please take a moment to go and see the gorgeous creation that Jill created with the goodies we sent her - you won't be disappointed!

Here is the link to see the first reveal group.

Here is the link for the second reveal group.

The third reveal has been postponed until April 27th - which I will be a little late looking at all the goodies because mom and I have a show that weekend.

I am still hopping and loving everything I have seen.  You guys are all wonderful!

I also want to do another shout out to our wonderful party hostesses - Lori!  You do an amazing job with this party and both mom and I feel awesome that we are able to participate each time!

It isn't pie - but hope you still like it Lori :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...