Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sharon and Gabby Christmas Gifts 2008

Mom and I made Christmas gifts for Sharon and Gabby and of course we waited until the last minute to make something for a gift. Mom and I decided to make copper/enameled leaf pendants for each of them. Mom came up with a great idea; we would cut out two pendants, the top pendant would be the outline of the leaf pendant and the bottom pendant would be the whole leaf. So both Gabby and Sharon could get multiple uses out of the pendants. For Sharon’s pendant mom and I decided to use red/orange enamel colors. I ended up using five different colors. The main colors we used were red and orange with accent colors of yellow and two different browns. For Gabby’s pendant mom and I decided to use green enamel colors. I ended up using five different greens and two different brown accent colors. Overall I am really happy with how the pendants came out. I wish I had taken pictures of them before we gave them as gifts. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...